Back to School Immunization Campaign
Make sure your young student is immunized
- When: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Clayton County Board of Health, Jonesboro
- Cost: Not available
- Age limit: All ages
- Categories: Children, Cities | College Park, Cities Forest Park, Cities Hampton, Jonesboro, Cities | Lake City, Cities Lovejoy, Morrow, Riverdale, Community, Cities
Clayton County Board of Health
The first day of the 2012-2013 Clayton County Public Schools school year is Monday, Aug. 13. Make sure your young student is prepared by participating in the Clayton County Board of Health, 1117 Battlecreek Road, Jonesboro, "Back to School Immunization Campaign," July 23 to Aug. 17, 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Board of Health is offering all state-recommended immunizations for persons ages 0-21. Having your child vaccinated will help ensure that he or she is protected from many types of infections and serious complications that can result in death. For information about vaccination services at the Clayton County Board of Health, call (678) 610-7199.
* To avoid delays make sure you bring a copy of your child/children’s immunization record(s).
* If your child is enrolling in Clayton County schools for the first time, a Hearing, Vision & Dental screening will be required. There is a maximum fee of $25.00, based on income, for this service.
* Methods of payment accepted: Medicaid, Peach State Health Plan, WellCare AmeriGroup, Cash, Check, Visa, and MasterCard.