SBDC Starting a Business Class June 18th at Clayton State University
- When: Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Where: Clayton State University , Morrow
- Cost: $69
- Age limit: All ages
- Categories: Morrow, Community, Lectures, Cities, Classes & Seminars, Print Community Events, Print
Clayton State University
If you are considering starting a small business, this workshop is a crucial first step.
Topics for discussion include:
* traits of successful entrepreneurs
* market research
* legal structures for your business
* estimating start-up costs & cash flow projections
* financing alternatives
* business failure factors
* business planning
Since lack of planning is one of the top reasons new businesses fail, attending this comprehensive workshop may be one of the most important decisions you make prior to opening your business.
A detailed business start-up book, "How to Start A Business: A Guide for Georgia Entrepreneurs", and other handouts are provided.
Receive 50% off each additional person with the purchase of one registration at full price, $69. All registrations must be made at the same time in order to receive this discount. This discount cannot be combined or used with any other discount or coupon. For more information, please contact Heather Chaney at 678-466-5100.