From staff reports
Mary Wilson picked up her first Thursday Thunder victory as she raced to a win Thursday in the Chargers Division.
Wilson took the lead with 12 laps to go and never relinquished the lead.
Wilson, 20, has been racing at Thursday Thunder since 2003. Last year, Wilson competed in eight races, netting one runner-up finish and three top-fives.
Doug Stevens, a four-time Pro Division champion won the 26th race of his Thursday Thunder career, edging out last year's Pro Division champion Chris Dilbeck.
In the Roadsters race, Brian Weimer raced to victory, his second win of the night. Earlier in the evening, Weimer won the Masters Division race.
Other winners included Kyle Fowler in Semi-Pro, Ryan Gandee in Young Guns and Daniel Moore in Outlaws.
Darrell Wallace Jr. finished first in the Bandits Division race but the victory was held up because of the winning driver's motor. The results of the race are now pending until the protest is resolved.
The 2005 Thursday Thunder summer racing series continues next week at Atlanta Motor Speedway. The series continues at Thursday until Aug. 11.
This week's results:
1. Kyle Fowler (Smyrna) 2. Chris Buescher (Prospect, Texas) 3. Chris Keir (Hampton) 4. Taylor Hull (Winston) 5. Mahlon Winstead (Williamson) 6. Myron Guyton (McDonough) 7. Casey Roderick (Lawrenceville) 8. T.J. Reaid (Acworth) 9. Keith Breabois (Cumming) 10. Adam Akridge (Lilburn) 11. Adam Thomas (Albany) 12. Spenser Mosley (McDonough) 13. Lavon Kitchens (Macon) 14. Tina Johnson (Senoia) 15. Brad Shelnutt (Stockbridge) 16. Josh McCallum (Lizella) 17. T.J. Halsema (Roswell) 18. Jay Cloud (Griffin)
MID-GEORGIA TRACTOR YOUNG GUNS
1. Ryan Gandee (McDonough) 2. J.R. Allen (Duluth) 3. Kyle McCallum (Lizella) 4. Stuart Wilkerson (Midland) 5. Tyler Armstrong (Alpharetta) 6. T.J. Shelnutt (Loganville) 7. Kristen Massey (Winston) 8. Jeremy Gordon (Midland) 9. Currie Pierce (Griffin) 10. Tyler Ridley (Ball Ground) 11. Jordan Coker (Powder Springs) 12. Kyle Lowery (Covington)
TANGER OUTLET CENTER MASTERS
1. Brian Weimer (Cumming) 2. Dwight Pilgrim (McDonough) 3. Bruce Mundy (Covington) 4. Billy Hendrix (Griffin) 5. Charles Turner (Sandersville) 6. Robert Spence (Acworth) 7. Wade Brewer (Hampton) 8. Mark Wallace (Griffin) 9. Walt Cushman (Stockbridge) 10. Jim Gresham (Hampton) 11. Skip Nichols (Albany) 12. Ed Clark (Peachtree City) 13. Randy Thornton (Oxford) 14. David Wilkerson (Midland) 15. Guy Austin (Covington) 16. Sam McCollough (Atlanta) 17. Bill Henry (Kennesaw)
1. Daniel Moore (Griffin) 2. Sean Cassidy (Martinez) 3. Trey Maughan (Knoxville, Tenn.) 4. Jody Pilkenton (Griffin) 5. Mike Conrad (Cumming) 6. No. 85 car
RHINO VIDEO GAMES CHARGERS
1. Mary Wilson (Norcross) 2. Billy Fulson (Brooks) 3. James Auld (England) 4. Eric Cushman (Stockbridge) 5. Matt Tankersley (Kennesaw) 6. Josh Fulson (Brooks) 7. Casey Roderick (Lawrenceville) ghost driver for John Wes Townley (Watkinsville) 8. Phillip Bell (Senoia) 9. No. 2 car 10. Jason Guske (Smyrna) 11. J.R. Allen (Duluth) 12. Carl Guidry (Jonesboro) 13. R.S. Senter (Oakwood) 14. No. 85 car 15. Ryan James (Atlanta)
1. Doug Stevens (Lovejoy) 2. Chris Dilbeck (Hampton) 3. Jeremy Kahina (Griffin) 4. Travis Pennington (Winston) 5. Casey Tate (Locust Grove) 6. Bubba Harry (Griffin) 7. Jeff Haynie 8. Adam Gay (Dublin) 9. L.J. Cover (Douglasville) 10. Brent Seeley (Dallas, TX) 11. Derek Frohlich (Lake Havasu, Fla.) 12. Chris Cable (Griffin) 13. Marty Massey (Winston) 14. Brian Meredith (Locust Grove) 15. Ted Studley (Niceville, Fla.)
1. Brian Weimer (Cumming) 2. Jim Gresham (Stockbridge) 3. Robert Witte (Alpharetta) 4. Ed Clark (Peachtree City) 5. Paige Monette (Alpharetta)