There are several acronyms for the grace of God, or His love for all mankind. One is Grace = Gods riches at Christ's expense.
Today, I want to give you a simple outline for your use when sharing your faith with someone, using the word "Grace." I think we all need to have a short, to the point, presentation of the gospel to use when we have an opportunity to share our faith with another person.
One of the things that will help anyone is to know how to begin talking to a lost person, how to begin sharing the gospel. An opportunity may come when we are at work or in a restaurant or sitting with someone on an airplane or in a bus or car, anyplace where we have a few minutes to start a conversation. We might start by paying them a compliment such as: "Well, you sure look happy today! Have you had some good news? I sure have some good news for both of us -- God loves us!"
Then, if they will listen, go right into your story: Say, "Take the word Grace where the G stands for His love."
* G -- God loves all of us. He loves us and wants to have a close relationship with us. We know this because the Bible tells us in John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whosoever believed in Him would not perish but would have eternal life."
* R -- For Repent, a word we rarely use today, but it has a rich meaning. When the Holy Spirit convicts us of our sin, that is when He causes us to think of how we are living our lives and know we are offending God by the things we are doing, the language we use, or the bad habits we have. Then, we should repent of this lifestyle and turn to God.
* A -- For Admit. For one to turn to God, he must admit his sin. To be in favor and relationship with God, we must realize we do have sin in our lives, and determine to do something about it. The Bible tells us in Romans 3:23, "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God." All doesn't leave anyone out! We all are sinners in need of God's forgiveness, which He has provided through His Son, Jesus Christ.
* C -- For Confess. We don't particularly like this word and hardly use it today, but it really is simple to confess our sins to the Lord. We simply ask God to forgive our sins in the name of Jesus Christ. One thing is very important here -- we must mean what we say and be sincere. If we are, God will honor our request and prayer.
We pray a short prayer that we call the "Sinners Prayer." As we pray sincerely in Jesus' name, God will hear and forgive our sins. We also establish our all-important relationship with Him that will last forever.
* E -- For eternal life, which the Lord gives us when we accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord. The Bible says in Romans 10:9-10; "If you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in you heart God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
Will you pray this "Sinners" prayer with me now, and know for certain that you will go to heaven when you die?
"Dear Lord, I need your forgiveness for I have sinned against you. I do believe in you and your blessed Son, Jesus Christ. I know He died on the cross for me and was raised again on the third day. I believe He did this to pay for my sins, and even though I'm not worthy and don't deserve your forgiveness, I pray you will forgive me and cleanse my heart. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
Now, if you are truly saved, you will want to share Christ with others. Please use this simple outline using the word Grace to guide your thoughts. G -- God loves you. John 3:16. R -- Repent of your sins. Romans 3:23. A -- Admit your sins. Romans 10:13. C -- Confess your sins. 1st. John 1:9. E -- Stands for eternal life. Romans 10:9-10.
I pray God will bless you as you share Jesus with others.