Man shot at Southlake Mall

MORROW β€” Morrow police are looking for a suspect who shot a man several times Monday outside Southlake Mall.

The victim is in surgery at Grady Hospital,” Morrow police Capt. James Callaway said. β€œIt is clear, based on the evidence, that the victim was the intended (target) of the shooting. This was not a random shooting.”

The incident happened about 2:30 p.m. near the food court entrance on the sidewalk near JCPenney, said Callaway.

Callaway said police are looking for a black male wearing green who got away in a white sedan.

Comments

OscarKnight 1 year, 3 months ago

.....Don't ask me why I quit going to The Mall, about 15 years ago.

OscarKnight 1 year, 3 months ago

......(( " a black male wearing green who got away in a white sedan." ))

........I give up.....I'm ready for the next clue.

spencerid 8 months, 3 weeks ago

This kind of bad behavior never happened to our local mall. I like to feel safe when I am going out, don't you? Maybe that's why this mall has so many security agents. I am going to buy tomorrow an Air Force Ones footwear and I know that everything will be OK.

spencerid 8 months ago

I rarely do my shopping in malls. I buy everything I need online. I discovered this method last year when I was looking for a specific item and I didn't find it anywhere. So I entered to Farrier Tools at AnvilBrand.com by mistake and I found what I wanted at a decent price. Since then I have bought most of my stuff online.

spencerid 7 months, 2 weeks ago

I often try to buy locally and to bypass these kind of locations. Recently I discovered shopping online. For instance this weekend I ordered a kratom extract and I hope that it will deliver to my home Monday.