JONESBORO — A woman arrested last year for pointing a gun at three students at Forest Park High School has been indicted in the case.
Mekila Masha Duggan, 32, faces three counts each of aggravated assault and terroristic threats, and carrying a weapon onto school property.
Police said the armed Duggan went to the high school at the end of summer classes to confront the students who were in a dispute with her son over money.
In other indictments:
• Nique Jaquez Smith and Qiunttaveious Deandre Boddie face charges they broke into a black Ford Excursion belonging to the Clayton County Sheriff’s Office and stole an LMT .233 caliber assault rifle.
According to the indictment, the pair used a screwdriver to break into the vehicle Jan. 22.
• William Joshua Adams has been charged with theft by taking and theft by conversion. Prosecutors allege Adams took auto parts valued at more than $1,500 from the Allen Vigil Ford dealership in Morrow for his own personal gain.
The loss was reported between April 1, 2013, and Sept. 30.
• Jose Jesus Juarezdiaz has been indicted on 14 counts of sexual exploitation of children. Prosecutors said Juarezdiaz had graphic electronic video files depicting minors.
• King Dominique Traylor and Sarah Nicole Elliott face a single charge of theft by receiving stolen property for allegedly taking more than $1,500 in a tax refund belonging to Russell World Oct. 24, 2012.
• Amandeep Singh has been charged with two counts of theft by taking and criminal trespass. Prosecutors said Singh broke into a gaming machine at Magic Food Mart and took $2,275. Singh allegedly also took a $50 carton of Newport cigarettes from the same store.
• Chad William Carlton has been indicted for using a railroad spike in a carjacking. Prosecutors said he hit a woman in the stomach during the robbery in which he took her car and cell phone.
Carlton is charged with armed robbery, aggravated assault, carjacking and battery.
• Aaron Oneil Faust was indicted on charges of battery under Family Violence Act, obstruction of a 911 call, aggravated assault and child cruelty in the second degree.
Prosecutors said Faust beat the mother of his child with a belt while she held the child April 7, 2013.
• Jaeona Joyce Buggs has been indicted in the alleged July 2, 2012, beating of two children under 18 with a metal object. Buggs is charged with aggravated assault, and two counts each of first and third degree child cruelty.
All defendants should be considered innocent until proven guilty.