“I.” That is perhaps the single most important — and most polarizing — letter in the alphabet.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. shaped history.
It is obvious some of the passion for the full funding of the Georgia Sate Archives facility in Morrow has died down.
Forgive me, holy father, for I have sinned.
Watering down the Gospel doesn't do anyone any favors.
You never know what’s going on right next door.
Everyone has a delayed flight story.
Forest Park residents face an important decision for the city’s future.
Is prayer becoming a tool of excuse for you?
Especially when it comes to the spending of their money
Citizens have every right to question government spending.
Dear Editor: On behalf of the State Bar of Georgia, I am writing to express condolences to the family, colleagues and friends of longtime former Clayton County Probate Judge Eugene E. Lawson on his recent passing.
A little personal transparency for you today.
The new Clayton County Commission is off to a good start.
In many ways, however, a look back is a look ahead.
It came to my attention this week that at least some Clayton County Board of Commissioners members are concerned that residents will use up their newly moved public comment period by asking what agenda items mean instead of offering their input on items up for consideration.
Letters to the Editor
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Jan. 9, 2013
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Oct. 5, 2012 1 comment
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Sept. 26, 2012 2 comments
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Sept. 21
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Sept. 18, 2012
- Re: Cartoon in the Clayton News Daily
- Thanks to all the elves who give of themselves
- Letter to the Editor - BOBBY WILLIAMS and DWIGHT GINN
- Letter to the Editor - WILLIAM E. MITCHELL 3 comments
- Letter to the Editor - DAVID RASHMIR