An old man waited so long to get his drivers license renewed Wednesday morning that he began to wonder if the Department of Driver Services office would be his final resting place.
Fireworks are explosives.
Bending over backwards for yoga books
Library patron Janice Adams said that she geeks “yoga” and anything else that helps her keep as healthy as possible.
Vacation is approaching in just over a week, and I don’t know where I should go this time.
Young people should not be left idle
Young people, especially teenagers, need something to do.
Getting passionate about cemeteries
Genealogists consider cemeteries to be a gold mine as they reveal so many treasured details about family history and the general area in which they lived.
Enough is enough Jonesboro.
Practicing what we preach is more about the heart than it is behavior.
Will elected officials listen?
Nothing in life, they say, is more certain than death and taxes.
Look at the Weather Channel’s list of the 10 U.S. cities most vulnerable and overdue for a direct hit from a major hurricane and is it any surprise that almost all of them are in the southeast?
What's in a name?
There is a mean-spiritedness that comes from anonymity.
As families enjoy recreational opportunities, we encourage caution.
Who doesn’t like a deal?
On the scavenger hunt for antiques
Most individuals have antiques of one kind or another in their immediate surroundings.
Can we just get a break from all of the fees charged on flights nowadays?
Letters to the Editor
- Gippert disputes Lockhart’s responses
- Hoping for progress in Forest Park
- Public Works works hard
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Jan. 9, 2013
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Oct. 5, 2012 1 comment
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Sept. 26, 2012 2 comments
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Sept. 21
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Sept. 18, 2012
- Re: Cartoon in the Clayton News Daily
- Thanks to all the elves who give of themselves