Those who govern with understanding and compassion generally govern best.
Atlanta continued its string of bad showings in Travel + Leisure magazine’s annual America’s Favorite Cities rankings this year.
Have you ever paid to see the spot where the Boston Massacre took place?
People make mistakes. Elected officials make mistakes. When an elected official makes a mistake, owns up to it and does those things necessary to try and fix it, that shows character,
Did you or anyone in your family ever collect those little state-shaped magnets?
Contrary to what some may believe, I didn't always pay a whole lot of attention in Church when I was a kid.
The City of Morrow is not alone. The Clayton County Commission, the Clayton County Board of Education and each municipal government should be paying close attention. Few issues matter more than government transparency.
How good are you at forgiveness?
Did Morrow City Council break the law? Or did they discipline the mayor without evidence?
You may have noticed I didn’t have a column last week.
Whatever you think you need, God already has a well thought out provision plan for it. Yours is to trust Him.
Storefront hookers may possibly be on the verge of becoming a thing of the past in Amsterdam.
On the local level city and county governments have grown to the point that no longer are communities governed by a representative form of government made up of popularly elected legislators, a judiciary and an executive branch.
If we rented our homes to foreign tourists, what would our homes reveal about us?
If community newspapers continue to do what newspapers do well, the sky will not fall anytime soon.
Letters to the Editor
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Jan. 9, 2013
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Oct. 5, 2012 1 comment
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Sept. 26, 2012 2 comments
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Sept. 21
- CLAYTON LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Sept. 18, 2012
- Re: Cartoon in the Clayton News Daily
- Thanks to all the elves who give of themselves
- Letter to the Editor - BOBBY WILLIAMS and DWIGHT GINN
- Letter to the Editor - WILLIAM E. MITCHELL 3 comments
- Letter to the Editor - DAVID RASHMIR