Top Community stories
The Clayton County Marriage and Family Initiative, Inc., held its annual "Marriage & Family Day," on Thursday evening, and Larry Criss and his family were sitting on their lawn chairs, enjoying the festivities.
Four Clayton County charitable organizations were recognized for their work in the community, and received $5,000 grants, each, from the Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta's Clayton Fund.
The Riverdale Centre Players present its spring production of “He Said, She Said,” April 25 at the Riverdale Centre.
This photo of Clayton News Daily reader Maria Jose Subiria’s pet, Daisy Mona, won the newspaper’s “Cutest Dog” Facebook photo contest.
Chrissy is a great cat that is often overlooked because she is afraid of the other cats and is living in a cage.
Family fun event set for Saturday
Old Man Winter was not kind to the replica Native American Village at Stately Oaks Plantation this year.
A list of happenings around the Clayton County faith community
Panola Mountain State Park is hosting a Photographers and Artists Morning Out April 19 from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. at the park.
The GRPA 4th District Track and Field Meet will be held April 18 starting at 6 p.m. and April 19 starting at 10 a.m. at Twelve Oaks Stadium.
A job fair will be held at the Lovejoy Community Center.
Chibunkem Onyinanya and Nicholas Saucedo honored at Jonesboro City Council meeting
JONESBORO — Awards were handed out Monday evening to the winners of “If I Were Mayor” essay contest.
With Easter weekend upon us, I think it’s important to look at what I think are the two most significant of Jesus’ miracles.
Georgia’s May 20 party primary is just over a month away, but a key deadline related to that election is right around the corner.
David has been at the shelter most of his life.
JONESBORO — The Clayton County Humane Society is in desperate need of donations for its upcoming spring yard sale.
Clayton County is the sixth most connected county in a metro area that was noted in a new study for having more urban sprawl than any other metropolitan area, according to the report.
A group of community activists will partner with Divine Faith Ministries International this weekend to raise awareness about issues facing Southern Regional Medical Center.
Clayton County Lifestyles
- Clayton News Daily’s ‘Cutest Dog’ contest winner announced
- HBO strikes deal with Amazon to stream shows
- Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o named People's most beautiful woman
- Clayton County Meals on Wheels supporters hoping everything comes up roses for Mother’s Day fundraiser
- Stately Oaks, Historical Jonesboro gearing up for annual Native American Heritage Day
- Lindsay Lohan reveals miscarriage on finale of OWN series
- Country singer and cancer survivor Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- Clayton County adopts new rules for opening warming, cooling centers
- Rotarians recognize students for life insights
- Pop singer Miley Cyrus cancels concerts after hospitalization
- Gospel on the Green event held Saturday in Riverdale
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 26, 2012
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 6, 2012: Fish fry Saturday at Bethel United Methodist
- AROUND CLAYTON/Sept. 6, 2012: Rotary club meets
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 6, 2012: Anniversary celebration on tap
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 24, 2012: Forest Park church hosts VIP ministries
- AROUND CLAYTON/Aug. 17, 2012: Last day for immunizations
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 16, 2012: Jazz Festival in Hampton coming up
- Holy Cross church moves
- AROUND CLAYTON: July 20, 2012
People Helping People
- Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity bowls for funds
- Motorcycle fundraiser for special needs baseball field
- Muscular dystrophy benefit Saturday at Sharon Baptist
- Neighbors watching neighbors 1 comment
- Congressman’s scholarship recipients include Clayton, Henry pupils
- Chick-fil-A taking last-minute Back to School donations
- ‘Knowing Your Community’ 1 comment
- Man supported charity with money ... and bikes
- Braves host mammoth blood drive July 23
- Seniors can beat the heat with free wind and water