Top Community stories
The Clayton County Marriage and Family Initiative, Inc., held its annual "Marriage & Family Day," on Thursday evening, and Larry Criss and his family were sitting on their lawn chairs, enjoying the festivities.
Four Clayton County charitable organizations were recognized for their work in the community, and received $5,000 grants, each, from the Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta's Clayton Fund.
Stovall: The glory of second place
Gov. Nathan Deal has released the findings from the High Demand Career Initiative.
More than 200 people came together to celebrate the holidays during the annual Yule Log Celebration at the William H. Reynolds Memorial Nature Preserve in Morrow Friday night.
City council pushes January meeting back a day
The Lovejoy City Council approved a second read on an amendment to the city charter and discussed expanding appeals process.
The Center for Business and International Negotiation in Clayton State University’s College of Business is partnering with the university’s Mediation Team to collect supplies for Ebola relief in Sierra Leone.
Clayton County Board of Education has achieved the status of the Georgia School Boards Association’s 2014 Distinguished School Board recognition.
City council heads peacefully into holidays
The question of hiring a new solicitor was absent from city council’s agenda Monday for the first time in about six months.
JONESBORO — There are only seven shopping days until Christmas.
An expanded Fred’s Super Dollar is coming to Riverdale.
Awardees shine at annual Freedom Fund Dinner
The NAACP’s best and brightest shown at this year’s Freedom Fund Dinner.
Former senior services director lashes out at News Daily for coverage of legal woes and award
Mary Byrd wrote from jail that she knew winning the NAACP’s highest honor might start a buzz.
The Henry Daily Herald and Clayton News Daily are seeking reader comments and votes on the best foods for New Year’s Day.
The newspapers will now move into their last semifinal round of their ‘What’s Your Favorite Christmas Song?’ competition.
Organ, jazz, vocal series features young musicians
Clayton State University’s Spivey Hall has announced details of its January programming.
In our society today we depend on many things to support our standard of living.
Clayton County Lifestyles
- Reynolds Nature Preserve celebrates light with Yule Log Celebration | VIDEO | PHOTOS
- NAACP members prove they can walk the walk, talk the talk
- Emerging artists make Spivey Hall debuts in January
- Clayton State’s Beverly Garner elected secretary of national education professors group
- Mayor Joy Day, two others graduate from training program
- Clayton State to partner with Georgia Tech, Clayton County Public Schools on $861,844 state math and science grant
- Youth, authorities raise community awareness in Shining Light Neighborhood Safety Walk
- Road to Tara Museum offering 75-cent admission on 'Gone With The Wind' anniversary | VIDEO | PHOTOS
- Former Clayton County Public Schools Transportation Director John Lyles joins EDULOG
- Bell inducted into collegiate honor society
- Gospel on the Green event held Saturday in Riverdale
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 26, 2012
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 6, 2012: Fish fry Saturday at Bethel United Methodist
- AROUND CLAYTON/Sept. 6, 2012: Rotary club meets
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 6, 2012: Anniversary celebration on tap
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 24, 2012: Forest Park church hosts VIP ministries
- AROUND CLAYTON/Aug. 17, 2012: Last day for immunizations
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 16, 2012: Jazz Festival in Hampton coming up
- Holy Cross church moves
- AROUND CLAYTON: July 20, 2012
People Helping People
- Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity bowls for funds
- Motorcycle fundraiser for special needs baseball field
- Muscular dystrophy benefit Saturday at Sharon Baptist
- Neighbors watching neighbors 1 comment
- Congressman’s scholarship recipients include Clayton, Henry pupils
- Chick-fil-A taking last-minute Back to School donations
- ‘Knowing Your Community’ 1 comment
- Man supported charity with money ... and bikes
- Braves host mammoth blood drive July 23
- Seniors can beat the heat with free wind and water