Top Community stories
The Clayton County Marriage and Family Initiative, Inc., held its annual "Marriage & Family Day," on Thursday evening, and Larry Criss and his family were sitting on their lawn chairs, enjoying the festivities.
Four Clayton County charitable organizations were recognized for their work in the community, and received $5,000 grants, each, from the Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta's Clayton Fund.
Recreation officials in Riverdale want to know what programs and classes residents would like to see offered by the city.
The honors keep piling up for for North Clayton High School senior Deja Shimone Fambro.
Rotary Club’s inaugural ‘Spring Spring’ was preparation for the future
In many ways, the Lake Spivey Rotary Club’s inaugural Spring Sprint was like a test run for organizers and several participants.
Although Southern Regional Medical Center’s financial situation has dominated talks amongst officials about the proposed Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax, many residents at a forum Tuesday wanted to talk about something else.
Clayton County commission Chairman Jeff Turner presents county information technology Director Brett Lavender, center, with a proclamation from the Board of Commissioners Tuesday in honor of National Sunshine Week.
Clayton County Commissioner Michael Edmondson presents a proclamation to the Jonesboro High School boys basketball team Tuesday for winning the Class AAAA state championship.
Clayton County commission Chairman Jeff Turner, center, presented master gardeners in the county with a proclamation Tuesday declaring March 25 to be Master Gardener’s Day.
The political reasons aside for why millennials have abandoned a President whom they supported like no other candidate in the last 40 years, the rapid disengagement should be troubling to us all.
So what’s it going to be, Christians?
Sweet Repeats Consignment Sale
Arts Clayton Gallery is hosting an Artists Studio March 14 from 10 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Vince Lombardi is still regarded as the greatest football coach in NFL history over 40 years after his death.
JONESBORO — There’s two ways to look at the time change this weekend.
There’s three truths that I’d like to focus on in this week’s column.
New store brings 30 jobs to area
FOREST PARK — Celebrations got off to a busy start at the new Roses Express in Forest Park Friday.
Clayton County Lifestyles
- Clayton County Meals on Wheels supporters hoping everything comes up roses for Mother’s Day fundraiser
- Stately Oaks, Historical Jonesboro gearing up for annual Native American Heritage Day
- Lindsay Lohan reveals miscarriage on finale of OWN series
- Country singer and cancer survivor Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- Clayton County adopts new rules for opening warming, cooling centers
- Rotarians recognize students for life insights
- Pop singer Miley Cyrus cancels concerts after hospitalization
- Paul Walker's brothers to fill in for late actor in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- Stephen Colbert named as next host of CBS 'Late Show' to replace Letterman
- Clayton residents enjoy nature and Wild Azalea Festival
- Gospel on the Green event held Saturday in Riverdale
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 26, 2012
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 6, 2012: Fish fry Saturday at Bethel United Methodist
- AROUND CLAYTON/Sept. 6, 2012: Rotary club meets
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 6, 2012: Anniversary celebration on tap
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 24, 2012: Forest Park church hosts VIP ministries
- AROUND CLAYTON/Aug. 17, 2012: Last day for immunizations
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 16, 2012: Jazz Festival in Hampton coming up
- Holy Cross church moves
- AROUND CLAYTON: July 20, 2012
People Helping People
- Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity bowls for funds
- Motorcycle fundraiser for special needs baseball field
- Muscular dystrophy benefit Saturday at Sharon Baptist
- Neighbors watching neighbors 1 comment
- Congressman’s scholarship recipients include Clayton, Henry pupils
- Chick-fil-A taking last-minute Back to School donations
- ‘Knowing Your Community’ 1 comment
- Man supported charity with money ... and bikes
- Braves host mammoth blood drive July 23
- Seniors can beat the heat with free wind and water