Top Community stories
The Clayton County Marriage and Family Initiative, Inc., held its annual "Marriage & Family Day," on Thursday evening, and Larry Criss and his family were sitting on their lawn chairs, enjoying the festivities.
Four Clayton County charitable organizations were recognized for their work in the community, and received $5,000 grants, each, from the Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta's Clayton Fund.
Clayton County Commissioner Michael Edmondson presents a proclamation to the Jonesboro High School boys basketball team Tuesday for winning the Class AAAA state championship.
Clayton County commission Chairman Jeff Turner, center, presented master gardeners in the county with a proclamation Tuesday declaring March 25 to be Master Gardener’s Day.
The political reasons aside for why millennials have abandoned a President whom they supported like no other candidate in the last 40 years, the rapid disengagement should be troubling to us all.
So what’s it going to be, Christians?
Sweet Repeats Consignment Sale
Arts Clayton Gallery is hosting an Artists Studio March 14 from 10 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Vince Lombardi is still regarded as the greatest football coach in NFL history over 40 years after his death.
JONESBORO — There’s two ways to look at the time change this weekend.
There’s three truths that I’d like to focus on in this week’s column.
New store brings 30 jobs to area
FOREST PARK — Celebrations got off to a busy start at the new Roses Express in Forest Park Friday.
Deadline for the Affordable Care Act is March 31
McDONOUGH — The deadline to enroll in the Affordable Care Act is fast approaching.
I think too many Americans live by this philosophy today and seem to think that since we live in a free country, this means we can do anything we please.
STOCKBRIDGE – Piedmont Henry Hospital and the American Red Cross will hold a blood drive March 14 from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. in the hospital’s Foundation Education Center, Classrooms A.
Annual pumpkin sale helps fund event at Jonesboro First United Methodist Church
JONESBORO — As a result of Jonesboro First United Methodist Church’s annual pumpkin sale, the group was able to purchase and bag food for people in need.
With every day that goes by, I realize that all of us, including you and me, are broken in some way.
Clayton County Lifestyles
- Rotarians recognize students for life insights
- Pop singer Miley Cyrus cancels concerts after hospitalization
- Paul Walker's brothers to fill in for late actor in 'Fast & Furious 7'
- Stephen Colbert named as next host of CBS 'Late Show' to replace Letterman
- Clayton residents enjoy nature and Wild Azalea Festival
- Senior field trips offer social time (WITH PHOTO GALLERY)
- Mickey Rooney, America's boy next door, dies at age 93
- George Strait wins Academy of Country Music Entertainer of the Year (Photo Galleries)
- BOC issues proclamations to cancer survivors, students and school officials
- Wild Azalea Festival blossoms again Saturday
- Gospel on the Green event held Saturday in Riverdale
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 26, 2012
- HENRY CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 6, 2012: Fish fry Saturday at Bethel United Methodist
- AROUND CLAYTON/Sept. 6, 2012: Rotary club meets
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Sept. 6, 2012: Anniversary celebration on tap
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 24, 2012: Forest Park church hosts VIP ministries
- AROUND CLAYTON/Aug. 17, 2012: Last day for immunizations
- CLAYTON CHURCH BULLETIN/Aug. 16, 2012: Jazz Festival in Hampton coming up
- Holy Cross church moves
- AROUND CLAYTON: July 20, 2012
People Helping People
- Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity bowls for funds
- Motorcycle fundraiser for special needs baseball field
- Muscular dystrophy benefit Saturday at Sharon Baptist
- Neighbors watching neighbors 1 comment
- Congressman’s scholarship recipients include Clayton, Henry pupils
- Chick-fil-A taking last-minute Back to School donations
- ‘Knowing Your Community’ 1 comment
- Man supported charity with money ... and bikes
- Braves host mammoth blood drive July 23
- Seniors can beat the heat with free wind and water