Photo detail

Photo by Heather Middleton

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Philadelphia Presbyterian celebrates 185 years

In 1825, 33 years before the establishment of Clayton County, Scottish settlers founded a Presbyterian church in what was once known as the Philadelphia community -- a small, rural, farming settlement located between modern-day Morrow and Forest Park.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment