Photo detail

George Weaver, president of the co-op, works in his office at the Central Georgia Electric Membership Corp.’s headquarters.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Central Georgia EMC marking 75 years

Co-op a fixture in community

The EMC moved, around 1950, to what is now the central offices of the Butts County school system, and moved to its sprawling Mulberry Street campus in 1971.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment