- Report: Docs say Matthew Stafford has a '6-week injury'
- Henderson, No. 21 Boise State rout New Mexico
- No. 7 Utah makes statement with rout of UCLA
- No. 25 Appalachian State scores 49 straight to sink Georgia State
- No. 10 Oklahoma stuns No. 13 Baylor with historic comeback
- Burrow tosses 5 TDs as No. 1 LSU rolls over Ole Miss
- Two yachts were just destroyed in a fire. They were worth over $20 million
- Maryland teacher arrested after fighting with student, police say
- A bus crashes into a semi truck, splitting it in half and leaving 19 people hospitalized
- Social activities at Syracuse University fraternities suspended following racist incidents
- Sri Lanka elects new president in first vote since deadly bombings
- 5 types of people to 'unfriend' on social media
- Americans take pride in local news, but most are unwilling to pay for it, study finds
- The case for more stock market records
- The world's most valuable company: Saudi Arabia puts $1.7 trillion price tag on its oil monopoly
- 'Saturday Night Live' gives impeachment hearings a melodramatic twist
- Boris Johnson doesn't have Fox News but he can always rely on the Telegraph
- Man, young girls struck by car at Forsyth County bus stop
- Norcross family displaced by fire
- Tractor-trailer sparked I-85 wreck involving entrapped horses
- Pedestrian dies two days short of anniversary of his accident
- Second suspect dies in alleged Lilburn robbery police were told was 'road rage'
- Georgia inmate executed for 1994 murder
- Midwives, doulas could benefit births -- but not all women have access
- Don't tell 'Lucy,' but modern-day apes may be smarter than our evolutionary ancestors, scientists say
- Cat food sold nationwide is recalled over risks to pets and humans
- Illiterate people are twice as likely to develop dementia, study says
- Switching from cigarettes to vapes may be better for heart health, study says
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Local news headlines from Clayton News.
Get news alerts and breaking stories from Clayton News delivered to your email.
Sports headlines from Clayton News.