Covid-19 infections have continued to increase "exponentially" among children across the US, and now account for nearly 26% of all cases reported nationwide, according to data published Monday. Read more
A highly anticipated announcement Monday from the companies Pfizer and BioNTech revealed that their lower-dose Covid-19 vaccine was found to be safe and generated a "robust" antibody response in children ages 5 to 11, based on data from a Phase 2/3 trial. Read more
Despite all the scientific and medical advances of the past 103 years, the Covid-19 pandemic has now killed more Americans than the 1918 flu pandemic did. Read more
- Virginia aims for rebound performance vs. Wake Forest
- Georgia Tech-Pitt football slated for early start
- Early start announced for Georgia-Arkansas football
- Falcons coach Arthur Smith pleased with team's fight in loss to Super Bowl champion Buccaneers
- Braves shut out Giants, salvage series finale
- Ravens secure win over Chiefs after Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s late-game fumble
- US to ease travel restrictions on fully vaccinated foreign visitors
- Winnie the Pooh's tree house for rent at this 'Bearbnb'
- What it's like on Virgin's adults-only cruise ship
- Notre Dame cathedral in Paris will reopen in 2024, five years after disastrous fire
- Chile, Fiji and South Africa are ready for travelers to come back
- Dallas-Fort Worth Airport has amazing new way to build passenger gates
- 12,000 migrants have been waiting in makeshift camps under the Del Rio bridge in Texas
- 'Not counting our chickens': UK's Boris Johnson says world is watching for US to commit on climate finance
- Polls open for tight election in Canada as Trudeau seeks to fend off conservative rival
- Senate Democrat asks Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for policies on extremist violent content
- Biden administration to raise refugee cap to 125,000 for 2022
- Boy taken into custody after Virginia school shooting that left 2 wounded, police say
- New UGA study finds gaps in programs that connect women with their land
- Georgians prepare for National Hunting and Fishing Day
- Georgia dog fighting 'mastermind' pleads guilty to animal fighting charge
- New Georgia state department heads take oaths of office
- 'Hotlanta' is even more sweltering in these neighborhoods due to a racist 20th-century policy
- Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr joins 23 state AGs, threatening legal action over Biden COVID mandates
- The US death toll from Covid-19 just surpassed that of the 1918 flu pandemic
- 1 in 5 parents say their kids eat more fast food during the pandemic, poll finds
- Covid-19 vaccine for 5- to 11-year-olds is safe and shows 'robust' antibody response, Pfizer says
- Covid-19 cases forcing hospitals to ration care is unfair and unacceptable, expert says
- Navy Bean and Collard Greens Soup offers many different benefits
- Jimmy Greaves, England World Cup winner and Tottenham legend, dies aged 81
- Clive Sinclair, an inventor who helped popularize personal computers, dies at 81
- Jane Powell, star of Hollywood Golden Age musicals, dead at 92
- Conservative radio host who swore off Covid-19 vaccine dies after contracting virus, co-host says
- George Wein, whose Newport Jazz Festival inspired modern music festivals, dies at 95
POLL: September is International Update Your Resumé Month. When was the last time you updated your resumé?
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.
Sponsored by GaJobSource.com
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Sign up for Clayton Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in Clayton County sprinkled with recipes.
Clayton News e-Edition
Get the Clayton News e-edition delivered directly to your email inbox every Wednesday morning.
Coronavirus outbreak updates
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox daily.
Get Clayton County and state news headlines delivered to your email inbox daily.
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather affecting Clayton County.
Most popular posts from news-daily.com
Get the most popular posts on news-daily.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Get news alerts and breaking stories from Clayton News delivered to your email.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Get sports headlines from Clayton News delivered to your email inbox daily.