- Atlanta United's repeat bid begins at home vs. Revolution
- Report: Pelicans expect Zion Williamson to miss weeks
- Bryce Harper on Nationals' postseason run: 'An amazing thing'
- Braves' Freddie Freeman undergoes elbow surgery
- Homers helps Astros top Yanks, take 3-1 ALCS lead
- James Graham developing as Georgia Tech's quarterback
- Kings' Harrison Barnes, Eagles' Malik Jefferson to cover funeral costs for Atatiana Jefferson
- Three American tourists died of natural causes in the Dominican Republic, FBI tests show
- 10th parent in college admissions scandal sentenced to one month in prison
- What life is like inside the California prison where Felicity Huffman is spending her 14-day sentence
- Astronaut Stephanie Wilson is the voice of Mission Control for the all-female spacewalk
- Dozens killed in mosque explosion in Afghanistan during Friday prayers
- Jamie Dimon says Libra will never happen, and he wishes he could take JPMorgan private
- Johnson & Johnson stock falls after asbestos found in baby powder
- Dow sinks 250 points as Boeing's stock tanks
- British luxury brands fight to keep US customers as tariffs hit
- Swiss banks are charging millionaires to store their money
- Mamoudou Athie joins the cast of Jurassic World 3
- Taika Waititi wanted Hollywood star to play Adolf Hitler in Jojo Rabbit
- Paul Dano to play Riddler in The Batman
- David Duchovny to star in The Craft
- Daisy Ridley teases 'complex' relationship in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Paul Rudd encourage Leonardo DiCaprio to star in Titanic
- Georgia inmate set to be executed Oct. 30
- UGA's College of Education to be named in honor of first African American graduate
- Drug warrants executed in Georgia multi-agency operation
- Missing children located after police chase through 3 Georgia counties
- Drought Monitor: Georgia experiencing 'flash drought' around Lake Lanier, south metro area
- Family of student killed near Kennesaw State says dispute was over loud music
- Johnson & Johnson recalls baby powder due to asbestos concerns
- Why Thailand is putting its Buddhist monks on a diet
- Exercising before breakfast burns more fat, study says
- Steroid injections may lead to more long-term harm than previously thought, new study says
- Drug companies may pay $50 billion for their role in the opioid crisis
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Local news headlines from Clayton News.
Get news alerts and breaking stories from Clayton News delivered to your email.
Sports headlines from Clayton News.