A batch of new studies published Wednesday show how well coronavirus vaccines work against worrying new variants -- and one indicates booster doses can help them work even better. Read more
Young adults are now steering the course of this pandemic as the biggest spreaders of coronavirus. Read more
The US Food and Drug Administration is expected to grant emergency use authorization next week to Pfizer/BioNTech's coronavirus vaccine for teens and children ages 12 to 15. Read more
- Marcell Ozuna's slam carries Braves past Nationals
- Hawks' bench too hot for Suns in blowout win
- John Means fires no-hitter as Orioles top Mariners
- Brett Favre doesn't expect Aaron Rodgers to play for Packers again
- CONCACAF Champions League: Philadelphia, Cruz Azul advance to semis
- Huascar Ynoa hits slam, pitches Braves past Nationals
- Riding the rails? Take your furry sidekick along!
- State Department to list 80% of countries as 'Do Not Travel' as it updates advisory system to align with CDC
- Luxury getaways: Get the five-star treatment at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs
- Australia and New Zealand's travel bubble officially opens April 18
- What 'vaccine passports' mean for your summer vacation
- New findings show more than half of Hawaii’s hotel rooms will remain empty in 2021
- Husband of missing Colorado mother charged with her murder
- Don't be shocked! Tuesday's storms were the most electric in more than 4 years
- Man sentenced to more than 3 years in prison for his role in burning the Minneapolis Police Department Third Precinct
- Secret Service director to testify on Capitol Hill in open hearing for first time since insurrection
- Joshua Duggar will be released from jail as he awaits trial for child pornography charges, federal judge rules
- A New Jersey high school teacher is filmed referring to George Floyd as a 'criminal' and cursing at students
- Peloton recalls all treadmills after a child's death and 70 injuries
- PPP is out of money for most businesses ahead of planned May 31 closure
- Facebook Oversight Board upholds Donald Trump's suspension from the platform
- GM earnings jump even as sales sink during the global chip shortage
- New homes cost $36,000 more because of an epic shortage of lumber
Get the latest business news delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Sign up for Clayton Eats, a weekly email newsletter with the latest on eateries in Clayton County sprinkled with recipes.
Clayton News e-Edition
Get the Clayton News e-edition delivered directly to your email inbox every Wednesday morning.
Coronavirus outbreak updates
Get the latest updates on the coronavirus outbreak delivered to your inbox daily.
Get Clayton County and state news headlines delivered to your email inbox daily.
Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather affecting Clayton County.
Most popular posts from news-daily.com
Get the most popular posts on news-daily.com from the previous week emailed to you every Monday morning.
Get news alerts and breaking stories from Clayton News delivered to your email.
Get the latest obituaries delivered to your inbox every weekday morning.
Get sports headlines from Clayton News delivered to your email inbox daily.
- Highest-rated Mexican restaurants in Atlanta, according to Tripadvisor
- Highest-rated Mexican restaurants in Macon, according to Tripadvisor
- Ice cream made with love for Mom
- Krispy Kreme files IPO paperwork
- Start Cinco de Mayo with a savory breakfast, Eggs With Chorizo
- A trendy, edible gift for Mother's Day
- Georgia Supreme Court to resume in person oral arguments
- Garrett Rolfe, former Atlanta officer who fatally shot Rayshard Brooks, was wrongly terminated, board says
- Woman arrested at Atlanta airport for smuggling cocaine in shoes
- Peabody Awards announces 60 nominees
- Georgia's 2022 elections shaping up with new challengers to Raffensperger, Congressional posts
- Gov. Brian Kemp signs series of bills to boost Georgia teacher-training programs, charter schools
- Child abuse hotline calls and texts rose during the pandemic. Here's how to help
- 10 reasons why young, healthy people really need to get vaccinated
- We're starting to see how the pandemic affected births in the US
- Kids and the Covid-19 vaccine: A pediatrician answers safety questions
- 3 states have already reached Biden's new vaccination goal, but vaccine hesitancy may make it challenging for others
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.