Details for NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER GEORGIA, CLAYTON COUNTY THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT.
NOTICE OF SALE UNDER POWER GEORGIA, CLAYTON COUNTY THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. Under and by virtue of the Power of Sale contained in a Security Deed given by Marva Williams to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. as nominee for EquiFirst Corporation, dated 03/30/2005, recorded in Deed Book 8065, Page 446, Clayton County, Georgia records, as last transferred to U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, AS TRUSTEE FOR RESIDENTIAL ASSET MORTGAGE PRODUCTS, INC., MORTGAGE ASSET-BACKED PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES, SERIES 2005-EFC1 by assignment recorded or to be recorded in the Clayton County, Georgia records conveying the after-described property to secure a Note in the original principal amount of One Hundred Twenty-Four Thousand and 00/100 DOLLARS ($124,000.00), with interest thereon as set forth therein, there will be sold at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash at the usual place for conducting Sheriff's sales in Clayton County, Georgia, within the legal hours of sale on the first Tuesday in July 2020, the following described property: All that tract or parcel of land lying, situate and being in land lot 84 of the 5th land district of Clayton County Georgia being identified as Lot 9, Block C of Oakhill at Riversedge Plantation, Unit 1, all as shown on a plat of same recorded in plat book 27, page 180, Office of Clerk, Clayton Superior Court, said plat and its descriptive data are incorporated herein by reference to same. The debt secured by said Security Deed has been and is hereby declared due because of, among other possible events of default, failure to pay the indebtedness as and when due and in the manner provided in the Note and Security Deed. The debt remaining in default, this sale will be made for the purpose of paying the same and all expenses of this sale, as provided in Security Deed and by law, including attorney's fees (notice of intent to collect attorney's fees having been given). Said property will be sold subject to any outstanding ad valorem taxes (including taxes which are a lien, but not yet due and payable), any matters which might be disclosed by an accurate survey and inspection of the property, any assessments, liens, encumbrances, zoning ordinances, restrictions, covenants, and matters of record superior to the Security Deed first set out above. The entity that has full authority to negotiate, amend, and modify all terms of the mortgage with the debtor is: PHH Mortgage Services, 1 Mortgage Way, Mt. Laurel Way, NJ 08054, 1-800-449-8767. Please understand that the secured creditor is not required by law to negotiate, amend, or modify the terms of the mortgage instrument. To the best knowledge and belief of the undersigned, the parties in possession of the property are Marva Williams or a tenant or tenants. The sale will be conducted subject (1) to confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and (2) to final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the holder of the security deed. U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, AS TRUSTEE FOR RESIDENTIAL ASSET MORTGAGE PRODUCTS, INC., MORTGAGE ASSET-BACKED PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES, SERIES 2005-EFC1 as Attorney in Fact for Marva Williams Weissman PC Attn: Lender Services One Alliance Center, 4th Floor 3500 Lenox Road Atlanta, GA 30326 Our File# 019231-000661 3977,6/10,17,24,7/1,2020
- MLB cancels its 2020 All-Star Game
- Legalized gambling fails to reach finish line again in Georgia General Assembly
- UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov's father Abdulmanap dies 'from Covid-19 complications'
- Washington Redskins will review name, team says
- Fleur de Lolly: Break out proteins, veggies for kebabs
- Declining eyesight can be improved by looking at red light, pilot study says
- Federal lawsuit filed against Clayton County Sheriff's Office, Sheriff Victor Hill
- Astronauts are spending Father's Day in space watching the solar eclipse
- Meth reportedly found at Jonesboro residence
- Clayton police asking for information about hit-and-run in Forest Park
- Clayton County schools to reopen in August following modified schedule
- Dog tests positive for coronavirus in Georgia
- Astronomers may have detected light from colliding black holes for the first time
- Alleged Jonesboro Waffle House shooter identified
- FBI remains quiet about Clayton County Sheriff's Office 'court authorized law enforcement activity'