Details for IN THE JUVENILE COURT OF CLAYTON COUNTY G E O R G I A
IN THE JUVENILE COURT OF CLAYTON COUNTY G E O R G I A In the Interest of J.W. AGE: 10 DOB: 01/07/2010 FEMALE J.W. AGE: 09 DOB: 10/17/2011 FEMALE J.W. AGE: 07 DOB: 02/21/2013 MALE J.W. AGE: 05 DOB: 06/18/2015 MALE J.W. AGE: 05 DOB: 06/18/2015 FEMALE CHILDREN under 18 years of age: CASE No: 055574-00-01A; 055574-01-01A; 055574-02-01A; 055574-03-01A; 055574-04-01A NOTICE OF SUMMONS TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: and ASHLEY WOODS, natural mother, DOUGLAS WOODS, legal father and any unknown biological or unnamed father, JOHN DOE, of the above-named children; Pursuant to Order of this Court dated December 29, 2020, you are hereby notified that A PETITION FOR DEPENDNECY was filed in this Court by Lauraill Williams, Special Assistant Attorney General, for Clayton County Department of Family and Children Services alleging the whereabouts of ASHLEY WOODS, natural mother, DOUGLAS WOODS, legal father; and any unknown biological or unnamed father, JOHN DOE are unknown, or may become unknown, and that by reason of an Order for Publication entered by the Court on the 5th day of January 2021; YOU ARE HEREBY COMMANDED AND REQUIRED to appear by REMOTE VIDEO CONFERENCING and answer the allegations of the PETITION before the Juvenile Court of Clayton County, Georgia. A Dependency Adjudication Hearing will be held on February 11, 2021 at 9:00 am. The effect of the Order requested shall be DEPENDENCY. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, hearings will be conducted by remote video conferencing. You must contact the Clerk of Court at 770-477-3259 to provide your email to receive the Zoom Video Conference link to join and participate in the hearing. SAID PETITON is on file at the Clayton County Juvenile Court Clerks office, Clayton County Youth Development and Justice Center, 9163 Tara Boulevard, Jonesboro, Georgia, and a copy of the same may be obtained by contacting the Clerk of Court at 770-477-3259. WITNESS THE HONORABLE Judge Simmons, Judge of said Court. This, the 5th day of January, 2021. Tara Barfield Clerk of Court BDS/TB/JP 913-24039, 1/13,20,27,2/3,2021
- Jonesboro police, Sheriff's office announce arrest of 'Cash App Caper'
- New House rules to eliminate gender-specific terms such as 'father, mother, son, daughter'
- Clayton Board of Health offering free COVID-19 vaccines
- Clayton County offering COVID-19 relief financial assistance, direct housing services
- COVID vaccination program expands, new provider tool launched
- Clayton County Dept. of Health begins Covid-19 vaccinations
- Shootings at Lee Street Park keep basketball courts closed for now
- Clayton State begins administering COVID-19 vaccine to campus employees
- Clayton County football represented well on All-Region 5-AAAA Team
- Clayton Solicitor General's Office joins Coalition to Combat Human Trafficking Task Force
- 2-year degrees that go on to earn the least money
- PHOTOS: Lovejoy vs. Westlake Girls Basketball
- Quiz: Can you guess the writers behind these 50 famous quotes?
- PHOTOS: Drew vs. Jonesboro Basketball
- 40 fascinating facts about the news industry
- 50 best war documentaries of all time
- Signature dishes from 50 countries around the world
- 50 best movies set during the Civil War
- States with the most single-parent households
- Community colleges whose graduates earn the most money