Details for NOTICE/CITATION PROBATE COURT OF CLAYTON COUNTY TO:
NOTICE/CITATION PROBATE COURT OF CLAYTON COUNTY TO: All and Singular the Heirs at Law, All Interested Parties/Persons, and To Whom It May Concern: LaTonya Darlene Talmadge has petitioned to be appointed Administrator of the estate of Alfonia Louise Davenport deceased, of said County. (The Petitioner has also applied for waiver of bond and/or grant of certain powers contained in O.C.G.A. § 53-12-261.) All interested parties are hereby notified to show cause why said petition should not be granted. All objections to the petition must be in writing, setting forth the grounds of any such objections, and must be filed with the court on or before 10AM February 1, 2021. All pleadings/objections must be signed before a notary public or before a probate court clerk, and filing fees must be tendered with your pleadings/objections, unless you qualify to file as an indigent party. Contact probate court personnel for the required amount of filing fees. If any objections are filed, a hearing will be scheduled at a later date. If no objections are filed, the petition may be granted without a hearing. PAM FERGUSON, Judge Clayton County Probate Court By: Rachael Waugh, Estates Processor Clerk 121 South McDonough Street, Annex 3 Jonesboro, Ga. 30236 770-477-3299 919-23494, 1/6,13,20,27,2021
- Fox Sports South, Fox Sports Southeast to offer live coverage of memorial, funeral services for Hank Aaron
- Tom Brady’s parents had coronavirus; father was hospitalized
- Clayton case at center of one of Biden's first executive orders
- Labor commissioner: Unemployment benefits keep some jobless at home
- Bruce Arians: Playing home Super Bowl 'huge advantage'
- Clayton County man charged in stabbing of his mother
- New House rules to eliminate gender-specific terms such as 'father, mother, son, daughter'
- Lake Spivey Recreation Center opens to public Friday
- Lake Spivey Recreation Center now open to the public
- Jonesboro police, Sheriff's office announce arrest of 'Cash App Caper'
- Clayton County Dept. of Health begins Covid-19 vaccinations
- Clayton Board of Health offering free COVID-19 vaccines
- Clayton County offering COVID-19 relief financial assistance, direct housing services
- Shaquille O'Neal named Director of Community Relations for Henry County Sheriff's Office
- African American Genealogy Day hosted by Georgia Archives planned for next month
- 15 ways doctors are now treating COVID-19
- "I have a dream" and the rest of the greatest speeches of the 20th century
- Most popular small dog breeds
- 25 ways America changed during the Trump administration
- PHOTOS: Eagle's Landing vs. Forest Park Girls Basketball
- Signature dishes from 50 countries around the world
- PHOTOS: Forest Park vs. Westlake Girls Basketball
- Most popular dog breeds that are good for families
- Quiz: Can you guess the writers behind these 50 famous quotes?
- 100 colleges with the best ROI