Details for STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF CLAYTON ADVERTISEMENT OF TAX SALE
STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF CLAYTON ADVERTISEMENT OF TAX SALE November 18, 2020 There will be sold for cash or certified funds before the courthouse door in the County of Clayton, State of Georgia, between the legal hours of sale, on the first Tuesday in FEBRUARY 2021, the following property: ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND lying and being in Land Lot 107 of the 12th District, Clayton County, Georgia, being Lot 26, Block C, Maple Grove, Unit Two, as per plat recorded in Plat Book 26, Page 66, Clayton County Records, which reference is made for the purpose of incorporating the same as a part herein. This property is now known as parcel number 12107C A008, 6856 Silver Maple Dr., Rex, Georgia. The property to be sold is an Unimproved Lot identified as parcel number 12107C A008 on the tax valuation map located in the Office of the Clayton County Tax Assessors, or as much thereof as will satisfy certain County Tax executions for the year(s) 2007-2019 in the total amount of $3,292.65, plus additional interest and costs of collection levied on the property of D & D GROUP ENTERPRISE. Notice of said levies have been given to D & D GROUP ENTERPRISE; ANY POSSIBLE INTEREST IN AND TO TIM JONES DEVELOPMENT, INC., AND KOPPAR CORPORATION; UNITED COMMUNITY BANK; and to any party with redemptive rights from prior tax sales. Terry L. Baskin Clayton County Tax Commissioner Ex-Officio Sheriff, Clayton County, Georgia 932-21838, 1/6,13,20,27,2020
- Jonesboro police, Sheriff's office announce arrest of 'Cash App Caper'
- New House rules to eliminate gender-specific terms such as 'father, mother, son, daughter'
- Clayton Board of Health offering free COVID-19 vaccines
- Clayton County offering COVID-19 relief financial assistance, direct housing services
- COVID vaccination program expands, new provider tool launched
- Shootings at Lee Street Park keep basketball courts closed for now
- Clayton County Dept. of Health begins Covid-19 vaccinations
- Clayton State begins administering COVID-19 vaccine to campus employees
- Clayton Solicitor General's Office joins Coalition to Combat Human Trafficking Task Force
- Clayton County football represented well on All-Region 5-AAAA Team
- PHOTOS: Lovejoy vs. Westlake Girls Basketball
- 2-year degrees that go on to earn the least money
- Quiz: Can you guess the writers behind these 50 famous quotes?
- PHOTOS: Drew vs. Jonesboro Basketball
- 40 fascinating facts about the news industry
- 50 best movies set during the Civil War
- States with the most single-parent households
- 50 best war documentaries of all time
- Signature dishes from 50 countries around the world
- Year in review: Best-performing stocks of 2020