Details for STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF CLAYTON ADVERTISEMENT OF TAX SALE
STATE OF GEORGIA COUNTY OF CLAYTON ADVERTISEMENT OF TAX SALE November 18, 2020 There will be sold for cash or certified funds before the courthouse door in the County of Clayton, State of Georgia, between the legal hours of sale, on the first Tuesday in FEBRUARY 2021, the following property: ALL THAT TRACT OR PARCEL OF LAND lying and being in Land Lot 104 of the 12th District, Clayton County, Georgia, being Open Space, Biscayne Point, Unit Five, as per plat recorded in Plat Book 31, Pages 115-117, Clayton County Records, which reference is made for the purpose of incorporating the same as a part herein. This property is now known as parcel number 12104C A036, Biscayne Blvd., Rex, Georgia. The property to be sold is an Unimproved Lot identified as parcel number 12104C A036 on the tax valuation map located in the Office of the Clayton County Tax Assessors, or as much thereof as will satisfy certain County Tax executions for the year(s) 2009-2019 in the total amount of $9,948.03, plus additional interest and costs of collection levied on the property of THE KNIGHT GROUP, INC. Notice of said levies have been given to THE KNIGHT GROUP, INC.; GEORGIA BANK AND TRUST; BANK OF OZARKS; and to any party with redemptive rights from prior tax sales. Terry L. Baskin Clayton County Tax Commissioner Ex-Officio Sheriff, Clayton County, Georgia 932-21834, 1/6,13,20,27,2020
- Bucs head to Super Bowl with NFC title win over Packers
- MORRIS: Will you 'blossom like the vine' this Lenten Season?
- Godiva is closing or selling all of its stores in the United States
- Sanders says Democrats will use reconciliation 'as soon as we possibly can' to pass Covid-19 relief package
- Warm away winter’s chill with Lentil and Bacon Soup
- Lake Spivey Recreation Center opens to public Friday
- Clayton County man charged in stabbing of his mother
- Jonesboro police, Sheriff's office announce arrest of 'Cash App Caper'
- New House rules to eliminate gender-specific terms such as 'father, mother, son, daughter'
- Lake Spivey Recreation Center now open to the public
- Former Clayton Chief Magistrate Wanda Dallas moves to Stockbridge law firm
- Clayton County Dept. of Health begins Covid-19 vaccinations
- Clayton Board of Health offering free COVID-19 vaccines
- Clayton County offering COVID-19 relief financial assistance, direct housing services
- Shaquille O'Neal named Director of Community Relations for Henry County Sheriff's Office
- 15 ways doctors are now treating COVID-19
- Great dog breeds for seniors
- "I have a dream" and the rest of the greatest speeches of the 20th century
- Most popular small dog breeds
- 25 ways America changed during the Trump administration
- Signature dishes from 50 countries around the world
- PHOTOS: Forest Park vs. Westlake Girls Basketball
- Quiz: Can you guess the writers behind these 50 famous quotes?
- 50 best gangster movies of all time
- Most popular dog breeds that are good for families