This custom built, 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom home situated on a double lot has a lot of appeal.
The main level consists of a grand foyer, formal living & dining room, a chef's dream kitchen with eat-in breakfast area, keeping room, great room, oversized mudroom/laundry with raised dog washing station, half bathroom, 2 large guest bedrooms each with private ensuite baths, and an owners suite with his/her custom closets & ensuite bath.
Upstairs offers a large theater complete with professional audio, video, lighting, and stadium seating.
The terrace level provides an arts/craft room, guest suite with ensuite bathroom, and lots of storage space.
The private fenced back lawn is a lush oasis with walking path, in-ground gunite pool, hot tub with water feature, custom decking, & zoysia sod.
You'll find hardwood & tile flooring throughout, exposed beams, custom lighting, custom cabinetry, updated bathrooms, a 3-car garage with custom built doors, a unique fireplace, lots of natural light through large picture windows, & custom built french door entry.
The fully updated kitchen boasts professional grade "Wolf, Sub-Zero, Decor, & Kitchenaide" stainless appliances, vent hood, built-in coffee maker, warming drawer, 2 built-in microwave ovens, custom built cabinetry, full size sink paired with a vegetable washing sink, copper pot filler, tile/brick backslash, & copious amounts of exotic granite countertop space.
Just across the street is the largest privately owned lake in the state of Georgia with exclusive access limited to the homeowners around the water. The estate comes with full lake access as well as a dock/slip at the marina for the watercraft of your choosing.
Scroll through the photos below for a virtual tour.
The home is listed for $695,000 and is located at:
- Information courtesy Zillow.com
As featured on
UpNest compiled census population data between 2010 and 2019, the most recent year available…
This traditional, Jonesboro home located near Lake Jodeco features an in-ground pool and an …
- 'Time-traveling' on an airplane: One of the cheapest tests of relativity
- Georgia Supreme Court gets new justice
- 3 Clayton County schools named Reward Schools by Georgia Department of Education
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp to add crime to agenda for General Assembly redistricting session
- School supply giveaway scheduled for July 31
- Child dies after being hit by car on Noah's Ark Road
- Florida man finds skinny-dipping stranger in backyard pool
- Ice T's look-alike baby girl is tickling the internet
- Surfside catastrophe raises concerns about San Francisco's sinking Millennium Tower
- Democrats attack Georgia election law at U.S. Senate hearing
- ON THE MARKET: $2 million Locust Grove home sits on 55+ acres, boasts lighted baseball field
- 10 benefits of a plant-based diet
- Wham! bam! I am! A man! 10 things you never knew about George Michael
- 30 breathtaking images from NASA's public library
- States with the most gambling and sportsbook writers and runners
- ON THE MARKET: Lake Spivey home boasts home theater, gunite pool, and hot tub
- PHOTOS: Vigil held in honor of victims, bring awareness to traffic fatalities
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - July 19
- Why do giraffes have long necks? Answers to 25 animal evolution questions
- Iconic buildings that were demolished