This 4-sided brick, ranch-style Riverdale home has just over 5,500 square feet of living space with 7 bedrooms and 4½ bathrooms.
The recently renovated home features dual owners' suites and 2 kitchens. The kitchen counters are Calacatta gold marble, with island/breakfast bar, & stainless steel appliances. All the cabinets have been glazed & refinished.
Additional upgrades include new light fixtures and 62' industrial ceiling fans.
The home's exterior brick is recently painted.
There is a separate, private outside entrance to the terrace level, which includes the in-law suite.
Relax on the oversized deck with an incredible view of the large backyard, in-ground salt water pool, patio, and private, all-seasons pavilion.
Don't forget to take advantage of the wet bar & Jacuzzi.
Scroll through the photos below for a virtual tour.
The home is listed for $550,000 and is located at:
- Information courtesy Zillow.com
Watonga Way 1.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 2.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 3.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 4.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 5.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 6.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 7.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 8.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 9.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 10.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 11.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 12.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 13.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 14.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 15.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 16.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 17.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 18.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 19.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 20.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 21.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 22.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 23.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 24.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 25.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 26.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 27.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 28.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 31.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 29.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 30.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 33.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 32.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 34.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 35.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 36.jpgUpdated
Watonga Way 37.jpgUpdated
This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom mid-century modern home on Lake Spivey in Jonesboro is quite a site.
This 3,000 square foot log cabin home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms sits on a 5.41 acre lot in Clayton County.
As featured on
This renovated Jonesboro home with 4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms is located in a well-kept, esta…
This beautiful Colonial Ranch, built in 1895, boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, gourmet kitche…
- The head of the 'world's biggest family' has died at age 76
- Actor Ned Beatty of 'Deliverance' and 'Superman' dies at 83
- David Dushman, last surviving liberator of Auschwitz, dies at 98
- 'The Mod Squad' actor Clarence Williams III dies at 81
- Famed trial lawyer F. Lee Bailey, whose clients included O.J. Simpson, dies at 87
- Clayton County Health offering free HIV testing on June 25
- Former Georgia Department of Transportation workers charged in purchasing cards scam
- Georgia Power, Georgia Tech dedicate microgrid project
- Speer Road in Stockbridge reopens after months-long closure
- New Atlanta Falcons head coach Arthur Smith discusses team during final week of OTAs
- Jonesboro man sentenced to 200 months in prison
- Clayton schools hosting Friday Food Pantries through July 16
- Sheriff's deputy shot after altercation at supermarket; two others shot
- Clayton County police investigating shooting death in Riverdale
- What fully vaccinated seniors should know about travel
- Clayton police discover human remains
- Georgia schools committed to resuming in-person classes
- Repeat offender sentenced to 200 months in prison for dealing up to 10 kilos of heroin
- The first tropical system to impact the US could happen next week. The NHC is watching closely
- Pandemic unemployment rules run out June 26 for Georgia
- ON THE MARKET: Jonesboro home near Lake Jodeco features in-ground pool, large gazebo
- Iconic fly fishing destinations in every state
- Highly anticipated albums coming out in 2021
- Countries most dependent on tourism
- From WikiLeaks to Colonial Pipeline, a history of cyberattacks in the US
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - June 15
- Most popular places to live for alumni of 25 colleges
- 15 sketch comedy shows worth your while
- Comparing minimum wage to the cost of living in every state
- Key statistics small business owners should know in 2021