Is it time for the kids to take a break from their electronic devices?
Download and print these activity sheets for good, old-fashioned fun.
Just for Fun - Bedtime
Kids Buzz - It's good to give
Time for the kids to put down the mobile devices and tablets for a break.
As featured on
Are you planning a family trip this summer?
- COVID-19 financial relief available to Clayton County residents
- No renters: Clayton County Board of Commissioners eliminates builders' ability to rent, lease new homes
- Clayton County Water Authority board member, Vivian Baldwin dies
- VETERANS STORY: Meet the last MIG killer
- Events planned for Jonesboro's new Broad Street Plaza
- This is the city in Georgia with the most billionaires
- Here's what we know about Kim Potter, the officer who fatally shot Daunte Wright
- Millions of parents not living with their children could collect child allowance checks
- Reduce risk of severe Covid with regular activity, study says. Here's how to get in 22 minutes of exercise daily
- Expert: Hideki Matsuyama's win could be worth $600M in endorsements
- ON THE MARKET: Recently renovated Riverdale home features in-ground saltwater pool, wet bar, Jacuzzi
- Most expensive homes for sale in Atlanta
- Most and least educated states in America
- PHOTOS: Clayton grads in Mercer-East Tennessee State football clash
- 100 best cities to raise a family
- Best places to retire in Georgia
- Highest-rated restaurants in Atlanta, according to Tripadvisor
- ON THE MARKET: Affordable, newly renovated Jonesboro home just minutes from Atlanta airport
- Best places to retire on the East Coast
- PHOTOS: Luella vs. Mount Zion Baseball