Clayton County Public Schools celebrated its 2020 Employees of the Year during the EOTY Patrol Caravan on Nov. 4, which included Superintendent Morcease J. Beasley; Deputy Superintendent, Dr. Ralph Simpson; Assistant Superintendents; members of the professional learning staff and judges. The following honorees were surprised:
• Teacher of the Year – Toni Phillips, Hawthorne Elementary School
• Principal of the Year – Dr. Kimberly Dugger, Kendrick Middle School
• Support Leader, Certified – Dr. Shakeria Chaney, Assistant Principal, North Clayton Middle School
• Support Professional, Certified – Nannette McGraw, Counselor, Kemp Primary School
• Support Professional, Classified (tie) – Kim Blackwood, Training Specialist, Department of - Professional Learning
• Support Professional, Classified (tie) – Marcus Holston, Technology Support Specialist, Division of Technology
The EOTYs announced and the finalists for each category will be recognized at the Employee of the Year celebration, on Jan. 23, 2020 at the district’s Performing Arts Center.