This Locust Grove estate situated on 55+ acres could be your private oasis.
The 12,000+ square foot home features a chef's kitchen equipped with professional grade appliances which include 2 ovens, gas cooktop, indoor grill, hibachi grill, built-in double refrigerator, 2 dishwashers, granite counters, tons of custom crafted cabinets, walk in pantry and much more. T
The kitchen opens into a dining area which seats up to 20. The kitchen and dining room open into an expansive great room with high soaring beamed ceiling and masonry stone fireplace.
A large screened-in porch with stone fireplace overlooks the gently rolling field behind the home.
The master bathroom has a jetted tub, separate vanities, large shower and customized walk in closet. A warm and inviting library with pellet stove is located on the main level.
On the 2nd level you will find 6 spacious bedrooms all with private bathrooms and ample closet space. The 3rd level is finished with a large bonus room equipped with a potential wet bar (sink already in place).
The terrace level includes a large recreation room and a family room with a "theater" area, perfect for entertaining or everyday living.
Other interior features include 2 laundry rooms, one on the main level and one on the 2nd level. Upgraded finishes throughout which include ship lap (real wood which has been painted), beamed ceilings which includes wood inlaid, reclaimed wood flooring, wide planked flooring, all fireplaces are masonry, heavy trim throughout, plantation shutters and much more.
The construction of the home includes 12" walls, blown insulation and a metal roof.
A rocking chair front porch is perfect for reading and relaxing. The rear of the home has a lighted baseball field and barn.
Scroll through the photos below for a virtual tour.
The estate is listed for $1,999,999 and is located at:
- Information courtesy Zillow.com
- 'Time-traveling' on an airplane: One of the cheapest tests of relativity
- Georgia Supreme Court gets new justice
- 3 Clayton County schools named Reward Schools by Georgia Department of Education
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp to add crime to agenda for General Assembly redistricting session
- School supply giveaway scheduled for July 31
- Child dies after being hit by car on Noah's Ark Road
- Florida man finds skinny-dipping stranger in backyard pool
- Ice T's look-alike baby girl is tickling the internet
- Surfside catastrophe raises concerns about San Francisco's sinking Millennium Tower
- Democrats attack Georgia election law at U.S. Senate hearing
- ON THE MARKET: $2 million Locust Grove home sits on 55+ acres, boasts lighted baseball field
- 10 benefits of a plant-based diet
- Wham! bam! I am! A man! 10 things you never knew about George Michael
- 30 breathtaking images from NASA's public library
- States with the most gambling and sportsbook writers and runners
- ON THE MARKET: Lake Spivey home boasts home theater, gunite pool, and hot tub
- PHOTOS: Vigil held in honor of victims, bring awareness to traffic fatalities
- 10 editorial and topical cartoons from the past week - July 19
- Why do giraffes have long necks? Answers to 25 animal evolution questions
- Iconic buildings that were demolished