With the news that Detroit Lions star quarterback Matthew Stafford and the team are working together to trade him to another team, it shouldn't be a surprise that Stafford's Michigan home is on the market.
The estate, located in Bloomfield Hills, was listed on Monday for $6.5 million. Stafford and his wife Kelly, who is also a UGA grad and a former standout at Gwinnett's Wesleyan School, have four children.
The 12,295-square-foot house has five bedrooms, seven bathrooms and sits on 1.27 acres that reach into Upper Long Lake.
The home, which includes the largest infinity pool in the state, also has other major flourishes — including an indoor half basketball court that is made of flooring used when the Detroit Pistons played at the Pontiac Silverdome.
It also features five fireplaces, a sauna, a wine cellar and a glass elevator with service to all three levels of the home.
— All photos by Inlay Digital via Max Broock Realtors
See photos below:
This gated executive estate in Jonesboro on Lake Spivey is a true entertainers paradise with copious amounts of indoor and outdoor space.
This spacious 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home in Morrow is situated on 3.2 acres.
Real estate agents and homeowners looking to sell their homes have tried "staging" their homes with rental furniture, art, and even cookies ba…
As featured on
This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom lakefront home on Lake Jodeco features a circular driveway and ov…
This unique home was built in 1986 and has 5 bedroom and 3 bathrooms.
- The Irish knew what they were doing when they first put brine to brisket
- Georgia approves $250M in tax cuts, PPP loan exemption
- PepsiCo knows everyone is drinking cocktails at home. So it's launching a booze mixer
- 20 of the world's best soups
- White House lifts Trump order that temporarily banned certain immigrant visas during pandemic
- Family of Imani Bell files lawsuit against Elite Scholars Academy employees
- Clayton Board of Commission votes to abolish Keep Clayton County Beautiful Program
- Clayton Board of Commission imposes moratorium on new single family home applications
- Clayton police arrest suspected catalytic converter thief
- Newton County's embattled coroner asks county to pay her legal fees
- This restaurant owner spent $2,000 from his advertising money to promote his competitors
- State lessens penalty on Elbert County clinic for vaccine administration outside priority list
- Everything you need to know about the debate over the $15 minimum wage
- Forest Park's Sania Feagin among McDonald's All-American nominees
- Clayton school board approves $2,000 bonus for all district employees
- ON THE MARKET: 7 bedroom luxury home just steps away from Lake Spivey Golf Course
- ON THE MARKET: Unique ranch-style home in Hampton boasts sunroom with screened-in Jacuzzi
- CELEBRITY ON THE MARKET: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Cobb County estate is for sale for $7.5 million
- Podcasts to Listen To: Tights and Fights and the best pro wrestling podcasts
- Highest-grossing actors under the age of 30
- Highest-grossing actors over the age of 50
- ON THE MARKET: Duplex for sale features 'staged' mannequins in different rooms, poses
- States with the biggest Native American populations
- ON THE MARKET: $1.2 million home on Lake Spivey features 2 water slides, beach access
- ON THE MARKET: Morrow home features hardwood floors, in-law suite