Some celebrities have other interests apart from their acting or music passion.
For some, being aware of what people need in their countries is extremely important.
That’s why they have decided to build their careers in the world of politics!
Such different paths!Updated
- Bang Showbiz
Some stars are a perfect example of the phrase “until death do us part”.
As featured on
The cinema and screen gives us heroes to root for; comic book superheroes, fearless spies an…
- Yordan Alvarez, Astros overpower Red Sox, seal World Series bid
- Pop up a celebratory snack
- ARTHUR CYR: Freedom of the press is vital – and fragile
- Reports: Dodgers' Max Scherzer won't start NLCS Game 6
- A Utah school district ignored hundreds of racial harassment complaints against Black and Asian American students, DOJ says
- Argument leads to Forest Park man's death
- Alieka Anderson wins runoff for Distict 1 seat on Clayton Board of Commissioners
- Jonesboro native serves as a member of U.S. Navy’s 'Silent Service'
- Pandemic worsens diaper shortage in Georgia
- LaRoyce Hawkins Says ‘Chicago P.D.’ Is Showing ‘Something Unique’ With Atwater’s New Love Interest
- Clayton police identify man found with multiple gun shot wounds, looking for next of kin
- Former Lovejoy star Shari Buford inducted into Carson-Newman Athletics Hall of Fame
- Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak injured in car accident
- Clayton police investigating fatal shooting in Riverdale
- Harry Styles appears post-credits in 'Eternals'
- These are the best songs EVER! Rolling Stone magazine reveals the 500 greatest tracks of all-time
- PHOTOS: Clayton County Cross Country Championships
- Notable new words coined the year you were born
- Abortion laws around the world
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Hawks roll past Dallas Mavericks in season opener
- Easy On Me! The essential Adele playlist
- History of vaccine mandates in the US
- 5 metros with the biggest ROI for house-flippers
- PHOTOS: Homecoming parade and tailgating from UGA-Kentucky game
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Braves vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, NLCS Game 1