This guy was walking along the beach when he spotted a baby mud shark stranded in a tide pool. Since mud sharks are also known as dogfish, he nicknamed the little guy "Doggy" and helped get him back to ocean, making sure to stop for plenty of water breaks along the way.
Footage provided by @ViralHog. (ref:https://www.viralhog.com)
Introducing Dodo swag! https://shop.thedodo.com/
Love Animals? Subscribe: http://thedo.do/2tv6Ocd
¿Hablas español?: https://thedo.do/2BsuN4o
Follow The Dodo:
Tweet with us on Twitter: https://thedo.do/2Jast1M
Take a peek at our Snapchat: http://thedo.do/2gkVhsz
Love our Instagram: http://thedo.do/2agAEce
Like us on Facebook: http://thedo.do/1dJ9lmn
Read more on our site: http://thedo.do/KWDoNt
For the love of animals. Pass it on.
#thedodo #animals #dog #cat #kitten #puppy
- MLB cancels its 2020 All-Star Game
- Legalized gambling fails to reach finish line again in Georgia General Assembly
- UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov's father Abdulmanap dies 'from Covid-19 complications'
- Washington Redskins will review name, team says
- Fleur de Lolly: Break out proteins, veggies for kebabs
- Declining eyesight can be improved by looking at red light, pilot study says
- Federal lawsuit filed against Clayton County Sheriff's Office, Sheriff Victor Hill
- Astronauts are spending Father's Day in space watching the solar eclipse
- Meth reportedly found at Jonesboro residence
- Clayton police asking for information about hit-and-run in Forest Park
- Clayton County schools to reopen in August following modified schedule
- Dog tests positive for coronavirus in Georgia
- Astronomers may have detected light from colliding black holes for the first time
- Alleged Jonesboro Waffle House shooter identified
- FBI remains quiet about Clayton County Sheriff's Office 'court authorized law enforcement activity'