This poll is not scientific. It is for entertainment purposes only.
As featured on
President Donald Trump said he disagreed "strongly" with Gov. Brian Kemp's decision to open …
ATLANTA — A frequently asked question since Gov. Brian Kemp announced some businesses will b…
Georgia residents will soon be able to go back to movie theaters, the gym and hair and nail salons, and even eat in restaurants, but they will have to follow social distancing and other precautions while a shelter-in place remains in place to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease, Gov. Brian Kemp announced Monday.
- SMITH: Remembering legendary Auburn coach, Georgia player Pat Dye
- Virtual Tailgate planned prior to Sunday's Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- USC cuts ties with booster over 'racist tweets'
- Popovich rips 'deranged' Trump for lack of leadership
- Clemson WR Justyn Ross out for 2020 with spine injury
- Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill places uncle, nephew on Most Wanted List
- Clayton County sheriff faces Open Records lawsuit
- New public safety training building opens in Riverdale
- Clayton school officials preparing FY 2021 budget, anticipating $60M loss in funding
- The Highway Hoggin Car Club gives scholarships
- Forest Park star Sania Feagin commits to South Carolina Gamecocks
- Lovejoy grad Kennedy Allen has strong debut season at Clark Atlanta
- A wrongfully convicted man freed after 36 years is now an 'America's Got Talent' favorite
- American and Delta are preparing for potentially massive layoffs
- Clayton County Rotary Club giving away COVID-19 supplies