- Social Security recipients will automatically receive stimulus pay
- Nation's top coronavirus expert Dr. Anthony Fauci forced to beef up security as death threats increase
- Georgia has had 4,748 COVID-19 cases, 154 deaths
- QB Tua Tagovailoa says he's '100 percent'
- LSU AD responds to Will Wade tell-all documentary: No change
- Unincorporated Clayton County under COVID-19 shelter in place order as of 12:01 a.m. Tuesday, April 1
- Forest Park orders COVID-19 "shelter in place" for 14 days starting Monday, March 30 at 10 p.m.
- COVID-19 patients have Southern Regional, Piedmont Henry hospitals 'overwhelmed,' says Dr. Melina Diaz
- Jonesboro City Council passes curfew, city emergency sick leave in online teleconference
- Forest Park City Council special called meeting at 5:30 p.m. Monday, March 30 to discuss lifting shelter in place, business distancing
- Forest Park imposes COVID-19 state of emergency, 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew through April 10
- Clayton County Board of Commissioners issues shelter in place order
- In videorecorded session open to public, Morrow declares COVID-19 state of emergency, allows some park use
- Riverdale City Council to hold special called meeting on COVID-19 emergency at 12 p.m., Monday, March 30
- Riverdale imposes 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. 'shelter in place' order, declares COVID-19 emergency