(Family Features) After spending months of extra time at home with their pets, many pet owners are looking to plan pet-inclusive vacations. In fact, 85% of pet parents say they’re likely to travel within the next year and 65% say they are ready to bring their pets along, according to an online survey conducted by KRC Research on behalf of Mars Petcare, which is committed to making pets feel welcome through pet-friendly policies, parks and business – including hotels like Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton – through its BETTER CITIES FOR PETS™ Program. To learn more and find pet-friendly destinations, visit BetterCitiesForPets.com or newsroom.hilton.com.
AutomotiveBridalBusiness And CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinancePetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- Investigators finally release the cause of death for a family who mysteriously died hiking near Yosemite
- Heavy braking event occurred before Texas plane accident, NTSB says
- Report: 76ers' Ben Simmons skips planned workout
- For police unions, it's not just a vaccine issue. It's a workers' rights issue
- Braves activate OF Jorge Soler for Game 5
This is not a scientific poll — results reflect only the opinions of those voting.